According to the Measures for Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment issued by the Ministry of Ecology and Environment (Order No. 4 of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment), the information related to the environmental impact assessment of the construction project of "Sichuan Hailong Green and Intelligent Manufacturing Platform for Traditional Chinese Medicine Innovation" is hereby publicized:
I. Project name and summary
(1) Project name: "Sichuan Hairong Green and Intelligent Manufacturing Platform for Traditional Chinese Medicine Innovation"
(2) Construction unit: Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group Sichuan Hairong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
(3) Nature of construction project: reconstruction and expansion
(4) Project construction location: No. 802, South Section of Caihong Avenue, Dujiangyan City, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
(5) Total investment: The total investment of the project is RMB 500 million
(6) Main construction scale and content: Sichuan Hairong plans to build the "Green and Intelligent Manufacturing Platform for Traditional Chinese Medicine Innovation" in the 17.5 mu reserved space between the liquid and solid buildings of the existing factory, and the construction content of the project is No. 2 Workshop for Traditional Chinese Medicine Extraction and construction facilities for preparations. After the completion of the project, the annual output of extractum will be 1000 tons, which will be used for the production of preparations and oral liquid in the factory. After the completion of the project, the existing production line of Chinese medicine extraction workshop No. 1 will be eliminated.
2. The web link of the full text of the draft for soliciting comments on the environmental impact statement and the way and way to access the paper report
(1) The network link of the draft for soliciting opinions
Please refer to Annex 1 for the draft of environmental impact assessment for the construction project of "Sichuan Hairong Green and Intelligent Manufacturing Platform for Traditional Chinese Medicine Innovation"
(2) Ways and means to access the paper report
Construction unit: Yangzijiang Pharmaceutical Group Sichuan Hairong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Contact person: Yang Yao
Contact number: 18202833161
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 802, South Section of Caihong Avenue, Dujiangyan City, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
Environmental assessment unit: Sichuan Huankeyuan Technology Co., Ltd
Contact: Mr. Cai
Contact number: 028-61332195
Address: No. 199, Tianfu 4th Street, High-tech Zone, Chengdu City
III. The public scope for soliciting opinions
Enterprises, public institutions and residents within 2.5km of the factory boundary of the project location.
4. The network link of the public comment form
See Attachment 2 for Public Opinion on Environmental Impact Assessment of the Construction Project of "Sichuan Hairong Green and Intelligent Manufacturing Platform for Traditional Chinese Medicine Innovation"
5. Ways and means for the public to express their views
During the publicity period, the public can put forward their opinions and opinions on the project construction and the EIA work to the construction unit and the EIA unit through telephone, fax, letter, E-mail, etc. In order to further understand the specific views and suggestions of the public, the public are invited to provide detailed contact information as far as possible when expressing their views.
6. Time for the public to submit comments
Within 10 working days from the date of this announcement.